Terms and Conditions
"User" or "You" means any person who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of the Company.
1. Content of Advertisement
All information of whatsoever nature received from the user/advertiser is taken in good faith, without suspecting the bonafides of the advertiser. The contents of the advertisement is believed to be true and correct and in compliance with the laws of India.
2. SMS Facility
TCNext.com provides/extends the service of SMS to its users/advertisers/surfers.
3. SMS Content Verification
SMS sent by customer to customer or by one party to another will not be the responsibility of TCNext.com. Verification and acceptance of SMS and its content will be the sole responsibility of the end user/recipient.
TCNext.com shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode. The cancellation charges payable to the User shall be at the applicable rates laid down in the cancellation and refund policy.
A2B Cancellation Policy and Procedures
- This is will be an offline cancellation process where in user needs to send a written communication to customer care team and make a request for ad cancellation.
- For assured cancellation request made should be made within 48 hours from date of booking. Cancellation Charges (2.5%).
- Justified and accepted complaints entitle advertisers to a maximum refund of the amount equivalent to the value of disputed and unpublished ads.
Request Raised within 48 hours
- Ad is cancelled (Cancellation Charges Apply)
Ad Cancelled after 48 hours
- Ad is cancelled if not schedule (Charges Apply)
- Incase Ad is scheduled by publisher no cancellation will be done only an effort can be made for stopping it from publishing ( Depends on publisher)
Add Missed by a Newspaper
- Full amount refunded on request
- Rescheduling is allowed
Request for rescheduling/ Change of Ad text/adding more publication
- Allowed if not scheduled already
- No Charges apply
- Fresh dates will depend upon availability
- For extra amount online invoice will be sent. User will have to pay the extra amount if at all required
Documents not received on time
- Ad will not be published
- For cancellation request cancellation charges will apply
Ad Text not accepted by any newspaper
- Fresh Schedule can be done
- For cancellation charges apply
- Cancellation charges will NOT apply
5. Acceptance of Advertisements
TCNext.com is accepting the advertisements only on behalf of the publications featured on the site. It is in no way responsible for any delay by the publications to discharge any of their obligations towards the users.
6. Cancellation of Content and It's Charges
TCNext.com shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode. The cancellation charges payable to the advertiser shall be at the applicable rates laid down in the cancellation and refund policy.
7. Stop Orders/Cancellations
The Management shall not be bound by notices to stop orders, cancellations, preponements/postponements or alterations/deletions/additions in the material(s) of advertisement(s) booked for publication.
8. Discount Conditions
Conditions for 15% discount:
- Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- Limited time offer.
- Can be withdrawn without notice.
9. Partner Publications
For all Ads booked for partner publications by the Advertiser, the partner publication will take the sole responsibility of publishing the advertisement and its contents. In the eventuality of any deficiency of service the partner publication shall bear the sole responsibility for the same. TCNext.com shall NOT be held responsible for it.
10. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
TCNext.com respects the privacy of its users and is committed to its protection. TCNext.com through its various advertising campaigns collects information about the users. This information is provided by the user and is collected in the database of TCNext.com. The information collected in the database through these campaigns refers to resumes, email address and names of the user. For such campaigns, TCNext.com uses third-party advertising companies to display/serve their ads on various other internet sites. The data collected is for the exclusive use of TCNext.com and TCNext.com reserves its right to allow access to its clients for the purposes of recruitments only.
12. Ad Preview
The Advertisement preview shown to a user is an indicative preview of the ad text only and it may at times differ from the actual published advertisement. This may come about as a result of technology and/or due to the effect of 'Pagination of Advertisement' by the concerned department of the particular newspaper in which such advertisement is published. Such change is beyond the control of Ad2book.com and as such TCNext.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any such change brought about by such subsequent formatting and displaying of the Advertisement at the time of such publication and no dispute in this regard will be entertained either in the form of refund or for free insertions or in any manner whatsoever from the User.
13. Personal Services
Advertisements are accepted in good faith but TCNext.com does not accept responsibility for their veracity, delay, error, omission in publication, shrinkage in production, compliance with all relevant laws, etc.
The responsibility for such advertising/other material submitted to TCNext.com by advertisers / third parties for advertisement in any publications is accepted subject to the condition that the same complies with all applicable international and national laws. Such compliance rests exclusively on such advertisers and Ad2book.com will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission, inaccuracy or failure to comply with such prevalent laws, rules and regulations, arising out of such advertising material. TCNext.com reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on third party publication will be subject to acceptance of TCNext.com terms and conditions.
The advertiser and/or publisher indemnifies TCNext.com from any action or claim brought by any third party arising directly or indirectly from publication or non publication of an advertisement including but not limited to infringement of any law/statutory requirement etc.
Advertisers are advised to release advertisement strictly in adherence to the following ;
- TCNext.com code of conduct
- Conformity to International, central & state laws, rules and regulations.
14. Prohibited Actions
1. You agree that You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that —
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- Harm minors in any way
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights
- Violates any law for the time being in force
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- Impersonate another person
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
15. Grievance Redressal
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Seena Nair ("Grievance Officer").Ms. Seena Nair (Grievance Officer)
Times Business Solutions Limited
(A Times Group Company)
FC-6, Film City
Sector 16-A, Noida - 201301, India