- Advertiser assumes all responsibility for this ad
- Do not provide personal information until you verify details.
- Avoid wire transfer of money. Beware of scams.
IOT(INTERNET OF THINGS) TRAINING AT JPALocality: Tamil Nadu, Chennai ,Velacheri
CHANGE UR CAREER BY ATTENDING IOT TRAINING
OPPORTUNITY DON’T HAPPEN . U CREATE IT !!
INTERNET OF THINGS:
The Internet of Things (IoT) is aimed at enabling the interconnection and integration of the physical world and the cyber space. It represents the trend of future networking, and leads the third wave of the IT industry revolution. In this article, we first introduce some background and related technologies of IoT and discuss the concepts and objectives of IoT.
OBJECTIVES OF IOT
- More Extensive Interconnection
- Market analysis - Will 2016 be the connected living era?
- The future of IoT development
- Platforms, Smart meters, Gateways & Hubs: Creating a seamless connected home ecosystem
- Leveraging the connected home to drive growth
- Wearable technologies – An integral part of the IoE
- IoT data analytics for intelligent decision making
- Tackling data security and privacy challenges of the IoT
- Start –Up: Funding your way into the world of IoT
- Key role of carrier and service provider in IoT
JOB OPPOURTUNITY: Fastest growing Internet of Things (IoT) job positions include systems software developers (215% growth in the past year), information security analysts (113% growth), and computer systems engineers (110% growth).
Employer demand for product engineers with skills related to the Internet of Things has increased by nearly 275% since 2015. IBM +0.62%, Intel INTC +0.16%, Cisco, Verizon, Microsoft MSFT -0.52%, ARM, Honeywell, Lochbridge, Jasper Wireless and Oracle ORCL +2.69% have posted the most jobs with skills related to the Internet of Things in the last two years. IBM leads all IoT employers with 756 job ads, followed by Intel with 452 and Cisco with 403.
DURATION: 40-50 hrs (With both theory & handson session)
To Know further details of the training, please do contact to , 044-45008181
SMS Advertiser info to your mobile! FREE
Only for Indian Numbers
To receive advertiser contact details on mobile, please de-list your mobile number from NDNC List by calling 1909.